If you’re in the market for new HVAC equipment, you may be wondering whether HVLS fans will improve your industrial climate control ROI. The answer is a resounding yes! HVLS fans by Refresh Fans can improve your HVAC ROI by as much as 30 percent. Not only can they reduce your heating and cooling bills, but they also improve the performance of your HVAC system.
Here’s Why. Here’s How They Work
- HVLS fans are mounted on a post or beam. The two yokes are bolted to the motor frame. They must be secured by safety cables and guy wires. Be careful to measure the height and diameter of your beam. Angled beams and glulama timber construction can make the mounting process more difficult, so be sure to measure your existing beam before you install your new fans.
- When used correctly, HVLS fans can improve ventilation in your facility. They move out steam, smoke, and other unwanted byproducts. By increasing ventilation, these fans improve the overall comfort of your employees. Those who work in hot or humid areas should consider installing HVLS fans for maximum benefit. They can even improve your ROI by up to 30 percent. There are many reasons to install HVLS fans, and this article will highlight a few.
- Using HVLS fans will reduce hot and cold zones, which can impact the quality of your products and reduce your costs. Excess moisture can rust metal products, damage corrugated boxes, and increase the risk of falling. Condensation is a big issue for industrial climate control, and an HVLS fan can prevent condensation from building on surfaces. Mold and mildew grow in cool, moist environments. This can lead to unpleasant smells and health problems.
- In addition to reducing heating and cooling bills, HVLS fans improve ventilation in your facility. They help reduce odors, steam, and smoke. They also increase the efficiency of your air-conditioning system by 5 degrees. They can also lower your energy bill and ductwork. This can lead to substantial energy savings and reduced utility costs. However, these benefits aren’t the only benefits of installing HVLS fans.
- Installing an HVLS fan in an industrial facility can help reduce heating and cooling costs by as much as 20-30 percent. The fans are effective at mixing warm air from the ceiling with cooler air from the floor. They can also effectively move air around any obstructions that may be in the way. The larger the fan, the better. The smaller the installation space, the better. A high-efficiency fan will save you money.
- Another benefit of HVLS fans is that they improve air circulation in the facility. This helps minimize the effects of poor air quality. In addition to reducing heating bills, HVLS fans improve worker comfort and the efficiency of the air-conditioning system. During the summer, a HVLS fan can even reduce the temperature in the facility by 12 degrees F. It is also ideal for large warehouses and un-insulated buildings.
- HVLS fans improve ventilation in facilities. Their increased airflow will reduce the effective temperature by up to 12 degrees F. This will help improve the air-conditioning system’s efficiency. In addition to reducing the effective temperature, HVLS fans also improve worker comfort. They can also increase the thermostat setting by up to 5 degrees Fahrenheit. There are many other benefits of HVLS fans, and they’re worth considering if they’ll be right for your industrial climate control needs.
- In addition to lowering your operating costs, HVLS fans improve the air quality in the workplace. This can reduce employee turnover and boost employee satisfaction. The improved air quality in an industrial setting can lead to higher productivity and profitability. A healthy environment improves your bottom line. It is essential for employees to be comfortable, so using HVLS fans can help. In addition, they help promote a cleaner working environment. The recirculation of airborne chemicals can also be eliminated quickly and efficiently.