If you are planning to incorporate new lights or change the design of your living room lights, you should follow the current trends.
Getting the right light fixtures should be a priority in your decorating plan.
- If you have recently visited stores to get lights, you’ve probably noticed plenty of stylish vintage lights on display, waiting to be picked. Yes, vintage designs seem to be back in fashion. You can pair these lights with some great antique decor pieces that’ll turn your space rustic and classic. This trend will always feel magical.
- Industrial designs are trending in a significant way this year. You will see a lot of lights with rustic finishes and minimalist designs in stores. They come in metallic designs and offer varied tones, making them stand out. Currently, industrial light fixtures with a black finish and LED lights are the most popular.
- If you want your light fixtures to stand out, you should go for stylish ceiling lights. There are several varieties of fixtures in this lighting trend that’ll make your space look classy.
- Cluttered and too many lines can make your design feel outdated and not too friendly. You might want to change this vibe by incorporating cleaner and leaner designs with your light fixtures. These designs can look complex, but having one color or design makes them stand out.
- Wall sconces are appealing, especially in modern houses. With their metallic accents, they stand out. These fixtures will add a personality to your home.
- Modern lights are in trend. You can choose from clear glass, LED designs, brass finish, and others to add a touch of glitz to your space.
If you want to read about these trends in detail, check out this infographic by Claxy.
Author Bio: Shagufa Sheikh
Shagufa Sheikh is a Content Strategist at Attrock with over 7 years of experience in content marketing. She is passionate about helping businesses grow their online presence. She has a keen eye for design and loves to keep up with the latest trends in interior design, architecture, and home improvement.
Social Connections: LinkedIn, Instagram