For the uninitiated, commercial real estate involves dealing with properties used for business-related purposes. Devising a successful commercial real estate marketing strategy is tricky. A good marketing plan must focus on incrementing visibility. Each campaign should assist the business and its agents to beat the competition, increase its reach, and generate handsome revenue.
With jam-packed schedules, monetary limitations, tough competition, and many strategy options, brokers might face difficulty coming up with appropriate marketing ideas. It is here that we come to your rescue. This article will introduce you to some of the best marketing strategies and tools for your commercial estate business.
Top 10 commercial real estate marketing ideas for boosting sales:
1. Understand Your Commercial Real Estate Business
Before you delve into marketing, it is pertinent to develop a deep understanding of your business. You need to know its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. No two businesses function the same way. Therefore, when you know your business inside out, you can focus on maximizing the strengths and eliminating the weaknesses. Utilizing the opportunities to the brim and reducing threats is also an integral part of devising an appropriate marketing strategy. Hence, it is of utmost significance to identify these factors and work on them.
2. Figure Out Your Target Audience
Marketing techniques should always be streamlined as per your target audience. Identify the age group they belong to, their geographical situation, the kind of commercial properties they are interested in, buying patterns, etc. Figuring out your target audience will help you get the correct head start. This way, the chances of your advertising endeavors failing will be less because everything you do will be as per their liking.
3. Set Quantifiable Goals
Once you have figured out your target audience and its likes and dislikes, you must set measurable goals. Set small, big, short-term, and long-term targets. Setting goals will motivate you to work hard towards achieving them.
4. Indulge in Some Video Marketing
You need to be living under a brick if you have not yet realized the power of video marketing. Video advertising has changed the way we view marketing. It is inexpensive, hassle-free, and impactful. The following tips will help you successfully indulge in some real estate video marketing:
- Use a standard video editor: Creating professional-looking marketing videos is only possible with the help of a good video editing tool. A good real estate video editor provides its user with many facilities like smooth transitions, fluid animations, the option to add GIFs and voiceovers, trim clips, etc.
- Create testimonial videos: Make all your commercial estate clients record short videos appreciating your services if they are satisfied. Combine all these short clips to create a full-fledged testimonial video that will further help you gain more clients.
- Post good quality videos on your website’s landing page: Now that we have realized the importance of maintaining a website, we also need to look into the pertinence of posting video content on the website’s landing page. Videos fare better in the SEO department. Therefore, it is significant to incorporate high-resolution video content on your site’s landing page.
- Make videos showcasing the properties: Video content allows you to display your properties elaborately. What viewers cannot gauge from pictures, they can figure out through videos.
5. Actively Promote Your Services on Social Media
With every XYZ person being active on social media, promoting your business on social networking sites has become essential. Any commercial real estate marketing plan is incomplete without social media. The first and foremost step in social media marketing should be creating separate business pages for your venture. Allocating a separate space for your business is necessary. When you make business profiles on Facebook and Instagram, you get access to various professional tools that are not accessible to the personal profile holders. Social media provides you with a platform to display your properties effectively. With majorly every social networking site promoting video content, you have a chance to showcase your sites well.
6. Maintain A Business Website
Creating a website is the preliminary step toward digitally marketing your real estate business. Promoting your enterprise and its services online is the need of the hour, and it is not possible without having a website. Here is how you can make your business website more lucrative:
- Update content regularly: It is inadvisable to create a website once and never revisit it. You need to provide reasons to your potential clients to keep visiting your web page frequently. If you add new services to the existing services, update your business website to notify your potential customers.
- Make the website user-friendly: Ensure that your web page does not have glitches. Every user prefers a smooth browsing experience. Make all the essential information such as an address, contact details, and work email readily available. Nobody has the time and energy to scroll endlessly and find information in today’s fast-paced world.
7. Networking Is The Key
It is pertinent for you to attend various commercial real estate events and meetings. You must not shy away from attending such conferences as they allow you to meet industry experts and learn techniques from them. Also, you tend to come across many potential clients at these events. Therefore, networking plays a primary role in promoting your business.
8. Carry Out Paid Advertising
Numerous people do not want to spend money carrying out paid promotions. However, this promotional technique can fetch you a great deal of traction. Moreover, paid advertising on Google, Instagram, Facebook, and other online platforms are not as expensive. It is not known to many people, but you can carry out paid promotions within your budget. The prices vary as per the length and the extensiveness of the campaign.
9. Track Your Progress
It is pertinent to use marketing tools to track your progress. Once you post something on your Instagram or Facebook business profile, you can utilize these tools to understand which content works better for your business. Including more of what works for you will help your commercial real estate business to gain more visibility.
10. Examine Your Competitors’ Marketing Strategy
When you go through your competitors’ marketing strategy, you identify its pros and cons. You can incorporate the good parts of their marketing strategy to create a wholesome marketing plan. Moreover, you can get ahead of them by including all the elements lacking in their blueprint. It will help you in maximizing your sales.
Commercial real estate might be a highly competitive field, but with the right marketing strategies, one can boost sales with ease.